Any advantage to upgrade-FM7.2 to FM9?

Art Campbell art.campbell at gmail.com
Thu Oct 1 07:40:45 PDT 2009

I agree with your chronology of official releases, but I'm also
remembering a preview or proof of concept or something similar that
(*I think* -- I didn't record it in my diary) surfaced in the 94-95
time frame. I got a look at it because I was free-lancing for UNIX
World magazine at the time and I'd done a FrameMaker review (on the
Sun 3/60) for them even earlier. If I'm remembering correctly, it was
intended for X Windows to try to move away from OS-specific releases.

Art Campbell
               art.campbell at gmail.com
                                                      No disclaimers apply.
                                                               DoD 358