Frame Postscript Output Problem

Scott White swhite at alamark.com
Thu Oct 1 12:08:35 PDT 2009

I have a client running windows XP, Frame 9 and she can't print to
postscript file.
She is using acrobat 8 professional so we didn't install the pdf
creator for Frame 9. She can create a pdf if she chooses save as pdf.
I've ensured she has no other versions of acrobat installed.

When she tries to print to postscript, after selecting Adobe PDF as
her printer, it just sits there and does nothing. I went on to her
machine with a web session and verified things were set correctly. She
can print to postcript just fine with InDesign.

We have uninstalled Frame and reinstalled.

Any places to look would help.

Scott White
Media Production & EBC Manager
Implementation Coordinator