Frame Postscript Output Problem

Scott White swhite at alamark.com
Thu Oct 1 13:03:35 PDT 2009

Correct. the .ps file is not being created.

If we use the PDF creator it does not work. I do not have the PDF
creator installed with Distiller 9. If she saves as PDF it does.
She wants to use Acrobat 8 Professional and its distiller. She can
distill a .ps file created with InDesign.

Scott White
Media Production & EBC Manager
Implementation Coordinator
210-704-8239