Frame Postscript Output Problem

Jacob Schäffer js at grafikhuset.dk
Thu Oct 1 13:19:22 PDT 2009

Checking the "Print to File" switch is not a good idea when you want to
create PostScript files.

Instead, try to connect the printer instance to the FILE: port, restart
Framemaker and then print again.

Best regards / Med venlig hilsen
Jacob Schäffer  |  Chief Developer
Grafikhuset (House of Graphics)