Frame Postscript Output Problem

Art Campbell art.campbell at gmail.com
Thu Oct 1 13:29:22 PDT 2009

OK,

First, I would check the properties of the Adobe PDF logical printer
to make sure that it is attached to a File port. You can create a port
manually.

Next, I'd pull down the Help menu and select Repair Installation (I
think that's there in 8).

If that doesn't help, I'd remove Acrobat 8, reboot, and reinstall.
Then install all the updates.

BTW -- I suspect she's using InDesign's internal PDF printing
capability to generate the PS file there; it's not the same as using
the Acrobat printer instance.

Art Campbell
               art.campbell at gmail.com
                                                      No disclaimers apply.