Frame Postscript Output Problem

Fred Ridder docudoc at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 1 13:48:28 PDT 2009

Also, make sure that there really is a FILE: (all caps, with the colon) port set up on the system. I recall that there used to be a problem with one generation of FrameMaker/Distiller installation where the FILE: port was being deleted, and this broke the ability to print to file or to create PDF directly by printing to the Adobe PDF virtual printer.

-Fred Ridder