Frame Postscript Output Problem

Scott White swhite at alamark.com
Fri Oct 2 06:25:05 PDT 2009

TO continue this saga, I checked with my client this morning about the
Adobe PDF writer port. Her's is set exactly as mine is -- Port: My
documents\.pdf.
Just for grins I had her change the port to desktop\.pdf. She is going
to run a test.

I'll also try setting up a port just for file as had been suggested.

I need to check the log that gets generated with this next test as
well. And check to see if she has permissions to write to her desktop
though she is able to export data from our filemaker solution to the
desktop so I doubt that is a problem.

Scott White
Media Production & EBC Manager
Implementation Coordinator