Replace on part of a wildcards search

Peter Gold peter at knowhowpro.com
Mon Oct 5 11:31:30 PDT 2009

FrameMaker has long a GREP-like search feature, in FM, and some
documentation for it. However, the replace wasn't GREP-like. But worse
yet, there doesn't seem to be a trace of the documentation for it in
FM9. I've forgotten how to use it, and without the doc, I'm not sure
that my couple of quick tests were failing because the feature's gone
from the product as well as the doc, or if I just didn't enter the
search string correctly.

I don't have an earlier FrameMaker installed, and don't have the
earlier docs handy. Perhaps someone on the list can respond.

HTH

Regards,

Peter
Peter Gold