Wild Card Searches

Pinkham, Jim Jim.Pinkham at voith.com
Mon Oct 5 13:32:25 PDT 2009

In the Adobe FrameMaker 6.0 User Guide, the discussion begins on p. 65 and includes a 3-column table on "USING WILDCARDS IN A SEARCH," with some further information in Appendix A, "Typing in Dialog Boxes." A somewhat abbreviated version that includes the table with examples of wildcard searches appears in the FM 7.1 online help section of the same title.

Details for FM 8 are here: http://help.adobe.com/en_US/FrameMaker/8.0/help.html?content=Chap2-FrameMaker-Basics_115.html.

HTH,
Jim