Merging books: Need FM mechanisms and methodologies for merging books with large fraction of identical material

Avraham Makeler amakeler at gmail.com
Tue Oct 13 07:54:56 PDT 2009

Thanks, Art.
(a) So you would use the same method for both Set #1 and Set #2?

(b) re: \Shared - You make \Shared contain FM files only?

(c) re: \Graphics - Often many graphics are not shared. So I suppose in that
case you would have a 'Shared Graphics' folder, but also a
separate \Graphics folder for each book.

(d)

>> I'd guesstimate a day per book for conversion, but that's a
WAG. Could easily be half that or twice that, depending on how the
books are set up and how fast you are.

- Well, I have never done it before.
- So a reasonable estimate for a set with two books is that it could take
two days?

Thanks!

avraham