[TCS Users] Re: Hyperlinks in FrameMaker 9

David Spreadbury dspreadb at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 13 11:29:13 PDT 2009

It sounds like you have extra Hypertext markers in your document. With the
document open in Frame, open the Marker dialog and then search for all
markers of type Hypertext. Watch the cursor placement carefully. I would be
will to bet, if I was a betting type, that there are multiple markers with
the same content placed adjacent to each other.

If, during the search, the cursor doesn't appear to move AND the content in
the marker dialog remains the same, delete the second, or successive,
marker(s).

David Spreadbury

Sr. Technical Writer