Adobe's upgrade rort

Dov Isaacs isaacs at adobe.com
Sun Oct 18 13:35:54 PDT 2009

Alan,

No one in Adobe Technical Support or Adobe Customer Support is authorized
to discuss product pricing with customers, even if they did know the factors
behind same.

Product pricing at Adobe is done via product managers and is not discussed
with any of the engineering or support organizations within Adobe.

Any response you get on this forum will be strictly speculation.

	- Dov