Framemaker installed under Administrator

Scott White swhite at alamark.com
Tue Oct 20 05:55:55 PDT 2009

I think we have ended the story of the Framemaker and the network
administrator.

I went ahead and told this administrator that there is nothing else I
can. He had enough suggestions (from everyone on the forums here) to
either uninstall and reinstall or again contact Adobe. I said, "..
that what ever he comes up with I'm sure will allow his company to
fully utilize our software solution and still maintain his network
integrity." He said he was disappointed with Adobe but understood my
position and suggestions.

He will do something so I can go up there and train his company on how
to use our software with Adobe Framemaker and InDesign. I'm sure a
bubble with a 13-inch laptop in it, no network connection and
accessible only by people in bio-hazard suits or something like that.

Thanks to everyone for the help.

By the way I downloaded a trial version on a test mac laptop running
windows xp through bootcamp and found no instance of installing as
multiuser or single user. Just a straight install with my user password.

Scott White
Media Production & EBC Manager
Implementation Coordinator
210-704-8239