OFF-FM [Mif2Go] - HTML pages contain wrong links to images

David Spreadbury dspreadb at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 21 03:55:20 PDT 2009

Mathiue,
I periodically run into this problem. What I have done to correct it is to
delete the three Mif2Go generated configuration files, mif2go.ini,
projectname.lst, and projectname.prj and rerun the Setup Mif2Go step (File >
Setup Mif2Go).

The aa, ab, etc., are references to the chapters. For instance, typically,
aa reflects Chapter 1, ab Chapter2, etc., and should be listed in the
mif2go.ini file.

I am sure that Jeremy will jump in with a more accurate solution, as soon as
they wake up.

David Spreadbury
Sr. Technical Writer