OFF-FM [Mif2Go] - HTML pages contain wrong links to images

Art Campbell art.campbell at gmail.com
Wed Oct 21 09:43:51 PDT 2009

Well, actually, it's the Free Framers mailing list that carries lots
of general FM questions, although there is a higher percentage of
MIF2Go traffic there than on this list.
http://www.omsys.com/cgi-bin/dada/mail.cgi/list/framers

There's also the possibility of other MIF2Go users answering before
Jeremy gets around to it.

Art

Art Campbell
               art.campbell at gmail.com