Postscript to PDF Corruption

Art Campbell art.campbell at gmail.com
Thu Oct 22 07:52:44 PDT 2009

Joe, just to clarify one point....

The SaveAsPDF function is still buggy in 9, although most of those
issues seem to be around CMYK generation.... I don't use it.

What I'm suggesting is that your system default printer should be the
Adobe logical printer so that all fonts are stable and embedded, etc.

Then use File > Print Book (or Print for a file) and select the Adobe
PDF printer. It'll prompt you for a PDF file name and prints and
distills in one action. If you're using bookmarks and other bells &
whistles, make sure the Generate Acrobat Data checkmark is activated
but the Print To File checkbox is clear.

Cheers,
Art

Art Campbell
               art.campbell at gmail.com