Find <text> Apply <tag>

Sharon Burton sharon at anthrobytes.com
Thu Oct 22 08:33:38 PDT 2009

Why not create a variable for the name, format it the way you want and then
do a S/R for the text and replace it with the variable.

That way, when they change the name of the product or the formatting of the
name, you change the definition of the variable and you're done.

sharon

Sharon Burton
MadCap Software Product Consultant
Managing your content, one topic at a time
www.anthrobytes.com
951-369-8590
IM: sharonvburton at yahoo.com
Twitter: sharonburton