Find <text> Apply <tag>

Syed.Hosain at aeris.net Syed.Hosain at aeris.net
Thu Oct 22 10:20:17 PDT 2009

>> As for applying italics without a character format, I think most
would agree that this is a Bad Thing.

>I agree that this is not professional, but if I do it this way then at
least I don't get the problem I get when I use a character style
(Emphasis) above.

Not a question of professional use - more an issue of creating a time
bomb that will hit you again ... later! If you ever change the paragraph
definition later, all your manually applied italics might get "fixed"
too!

Far, far better to use character formats, believe me! :)