Solved RE: Tile page with new version number

Susan Curtzwiler SusanCu at vmc.com
Thu Oct 22 11:32:09 PDT 2009

Hi All,
   Thank you for all the suggestions.  My first thought was to change the file name as noted by many of you.
I was checking to see if there was a tag I was missing, as suggested by Jerrilynn.
I went ahead and changed the filename, since I wanted the name of the file to match the name of the title page.

  I treasure all the help from this forum.

Thanks again and have a great weekend.

Sue Curtzwiler
susancu at vmc.com