Find <text> Apply <tag>

Avraham Makeler amakeler at gmail.com
Thu Oct 22 12:00:12 PDT 2009

Thanks Sharon,Ok, I have done it and it works ...

... almost completely.

I am having the same problem with the character style that I had with
Roger_Shuttleworth's
suggestion that I Find+Apply  the text string with my desired character
style. Namely, I can;t get the attributes of my style to stay as "As Is" and
so when I apply the style it does not just apply the italic, which is what I
want, but it applies all the specific style attributes of the style.

Thanks,

avi