Find <text> Apply <tag>

Syed.Hosain at aeris.net Syed.Hosain at aeris.net
Thu Oct 22 16:03:12 PDT 2009

Richard, you are absolutely correct!

I just tested EZVars as well, and the method works perfectly.

Using EZVars, combined with Sharon's "add the character tag" to a
variable recommendation:

	(a) creates the new variable with the required minimum set of
font changes like italic and spread and
	(b) properly searches for and substitutes the variable for the
text.

FWIW, my most heavily used plug-in is Leximation's BookVars (by a wide
margin) ... and EZTools's EZVars is next. :)