Frame on Vista and Win7

Fri Oct 23 15:24:28 PDT 2009

Ajay wrote:

> Even if we say "yes" and continue, system hangs frequently during the
> installation. After the installation when you click on FrameMaker
icon, FM
> does not open. Please suggest.

I don't think you ever mentioned what version of FrameMaker you're
trying to install. Since Windows 7 is brand, spanking new, the older the
version of FM is, the more likely there are to be issues.

If it's a recently purchased copy of FM 9, I'd suggest contacting Adobe
support. If it's older or phone support isn't an option, check the Adobe
support site for reported issues with Windows 7, tips, tricks, etc., and
check the Adobe forums for the same.

Good luck!

Richard G. Combs
Senior Technical Writer