Strategy for reading list

Peter Gold peter at knowhowpro.com
Mon Oct 26 14:47:25 PDT 2009

Hi, Gordon:

On Mon, Oct 26, 2009 at 4:36 PM, Pinkham, Jim <Jim.Pinkham at voith.com> wrote:
> Gordon, it's great that you've discovered the resource that is this
> list. The folks around here tend to be both very skilled and very
> helpful -- and you can't ask for much more than that.

[snipped]

[snipped]

In addition to Jim's suggestions, you may find it useful to search
Google with terms that you're interested in knowing more about, and
including FrameMaker in the search terms. Google finds much of this
list's archived conversations, as well as information from other
forums and sources.

HTH

Regards,

Peter