Key combo for Keep with Next?

Shmuel Wolfson shmuelw1 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 28 02:34:18 PDT 2009

Applying Keep with Next in this way is basically making exceptions to
the paragraph styles. It's not the type of thing they would make a
shortcut key for. If you want a shortcut key, you might consider adding
a style for the end of the page. You could call it EndOfPage, and define
it with 600 points after the paragraph. This forces the rest of the text
to the next page without making an exception to any style. Then you
could use "F9,e,n,ENTER" to apply the style.

--
Regards,
Shmuel Wolfson