Maximum number of variables in FM?

Rick Quatro rick at rickquatro.com
Wed Oct 28 04:57:25 PDT 2009

Hi Diane,

I am not sure what the limit is, but I just used this little code snippet to create 10,000 of them in a blank document, and it seemed to work fine.

Loop While(i <= 10000) LoopVar(i) Init(1) Incr(1)
  New VariableFormat DocObject(ActiveDoc) Name('Variable'+i);
EndLoop

How many do you need?

Rick Quatro
Carmen Publishing Inc.