Conditionalizing screens shots in FrameMaker 9.0/ePublisherPro

Art Campbell art.campbell at gmail.com
Wed Oct 28 06:50:45 PDT 2009

It's pretty easy, but I'd use an Anchor paragraph tag that doesn't contain
text. Its only purpose is to provide a spot outside text paragraphs to hang
an anchored frame or table.
Once these are in place, you can easily conditionalize the para tag and the
only effect is to hide the anchored frame (or table).
I usually set mine to a font size of 2 pt so they don't take up much room,
and I also usually make them red and use a special margin so they stand out
on screen.

Art Campbell
         art.campbell at gmail.com
 "... In my opinion, there's nothing in this world beats a '52 Vincent and a
redheaded girl." -- Richard Thompson
                                                     No disclaimers apply.
                                                              DoD 358