Maximum number of variables in FM?

Syed.Hosain at aeris.net Syed.Hosain at aeris.net
Wed Oct 28 11:37:43 PDT 2009

Hi, Diane.

I have over 700 variables in one of my documents ... no problem at all!
In case anyone wonders why I have so many: has to do with a set of
numeric values in one of my specs that are refered to in multiple places
- fwiw, it is better to be consistent everywhere, than wrong in even one
place! So, variables is the answer. :)

Anyway, the allowed number is therefore higher than that, I suspect.