Crossreferences in text frames in anchored frames--way to preserve them when converting to HTML?

Brian C. Keith brianckeith at gmail.com
Wed Oct 28 17:28:26 PDT 2009

Is there a way to preserve crossreferences in text frames in anchored
frames, which FM converts to raster images in converted HTML?

I have a bunch of legacy FM source files that contain crossreferences in
anchored frames, and they're lost when I use the FM's built-in
FM-to-HTML conversion tool as well as WebWorks  FM-to-HTML conversion tool.

Does anyone know of a way that I can retain these crossreferences when
converting to HTML? I've searched the Web to no avail. Suggestions? Help?

Thanks!

-briank