problem with TOC colors

Art Campbell art.campbell at gmail.com
Fri Oct 30 07:42:08 PDT 2009

Have you tried saving the files and the TOC file out as MIF, and opening and
saving those files? Then update the book? Also, I think the f: message means
that you have a character format in play, but I don't have a version that
old on this system to check. You may want to select the para tag and reapply
it, or try setting the character tag to Default.

Art Campbell
         art.campbell at gmail.com
 "... In my opinion, there's nothing in this world beats a '52 Vincent and a
redheaded girl." -- Richard Thompson
                                                     No disclaimers apply.
                                                              DoD 358