Run-in heading punctuation inconsistent in TOC

Stuart Rogers srogers at phoenix-geophysics.com
Fri Oct 30 11:34:49 PDT 2009

Just noticed something odd with the entries in my TOC that refer to
run-in headings in the chapters:  some of the entries include the
default punctuation (a period) defined in the heading pgf tag, and some
do not.  I don't see any pattern to it in regard to previous or next TOC
entries or the number of such headings occurring in a row.

Anybody know what the behaviour is supposed to be, and how to make it
consistent?

FM 7.0 p.579 on WinXP SP2

thanks,

--
Stuart Rogers
Technical Communicator

srogers phoenix-geophysics com

"Developers explain How the Product Works.
Technical writers explain How to Work the Product."