ANN: Test-Drive Adobe Technical Communication Suite 2 within minutes, no trial download required!

RJ Jacquez rjacquez at adobe.com
Tue Sep 8 07:40:01 PDT 2009

**** I work for Adobe Systems ****

I'm very excited to share with you the following announcement, which is also posted on my Blog: http://bit.ly/DMRbm

With 6 major Adobe software applications in Adobe Technical Communication Suite 2, plus 10  other smaller programs, evaluating the entire Suite has been a challenge for our customers because of the total file size of the software.  Today our customers have to either order a shipped trial DVD, or wait for several Gigabytes to download before getting their hands on the software.

In an effort to provide a better trial experience to our customers, we have been working with Runaware<http://runaware.com/>, who specializes in hosting full versions of software in a virtual environment, delivered via the browser.  This means that you can now get your hands on our entire Suite in literally minutes and without having to download the trial version of the software.
In addition to this seamless new way of evaluating our Technical Communication Suite 2, I have also been working with a team of instructional designers to make sure we included several step-by-step tutorials to help you explore the key functionality in the various products and their integration points.
To get the most out of this new platform, I encourage you to watch this short recording on how to navigate around the TestDrive platform and the tutorials<http://my.adobe.acrobat.com/p28795082/>. The links to the TestDrive environment is provided at the end of the recording.
I'd love to hear your feedback, so please leave a comment or send me a Tweet @rjacquez<http://twitter.com/rjacquez/>

Sincerely,

RJ Jácquez
Senior Product Evangelist