West Street Structure Tools 2.0 is released

RJ Jacquez rjacquez at adobe.com
Tue Sep 8 16:03:30 PDT 2009

Hi Russ, thanks for letting us know about the new version. I just tested it and the new modeless attribute editor looks great and it fits right in with our new UI in FrameMaker 9.

I appreciate all the work you put into these plug-ins and please know that I always recommend them to my customers.  Incidentally, here's something I just posted on Twitter: http://twitter.com/rjacquez/statuses/3850607483

Thanks again.

Sincerely,

RJ Jácquez
Senior Product Evangelist