Help: File gone berserk

Lea Galanter lgalanter at attenex.com
Wed Sep 9 08:42:34 PDT 2009

I'm hoping someone can help me out here. I attempted to create a PDF
yesterday of a book that I've created numerous times before. For some
unknown reason I received an error message in the log indicating that a
certain font was not available. I occasionally get this message but I
ignore it, because I have no idea why Frame thinks I'm using a font it
doesn't have. It's never stopped a PDF from being created, until
yesterday. Frame simply refused to create the PDF. I have no idea what's
wrong with the file (it's the cover). The only font used is Arial. There
are no other fonts in the file. I even did a Select All and reapplied
Arial just in case, but to no avail.

Has anyone ever had this problem before? Is there some way to search
Frame files for a specific font in order to change it?

Thanks for any help!

Lea Galanter