Mif2Go graphics question

Art Campbell art.campbell at gmail.com
Mon Sep 14 07:19:51 PDT 2009

Hi Martha,

Yes, that's what I'm asking about. If a directory's permissions are
set to read-only, as yours seem to be,  a process or user isn't
supposed to be able to create files in that directory.

I'd follow the directory tree upwards to find the starting point for
the read-only setting, then change the properties to allow files to be
created. You should get a prompt asking if you want to apply it to
that directory or all files and sub-directories -- which you do want
to do.

Art Campbell
               art.campbell at gmail.com
                                                      No disclaimers apply.