Mif2Go graphics question

Martha Lee martha.lee at coventor.com
Mon Sep 14 09:04:11 PDT 2009

Art et al,

The problem seems to be that Mif2Go is quite happy putting any file it
creates or any file that is already in the Output directory in the wrap
directory. But it is not executing the CopyGraphicsFrom setting I have in
the mif2htm.ini file. I removed the problematic plus sign from the directory
names, and that didn't solve my problem. I can write, copy and paste to the
graphics directory and to the Mif2Go output and wrap directories. But for
some reason, Mif2Go will not copy the graphic files from the specified
directory to the wrap directory. If I execute the  copy command from the
command line, it works, but the automated process doesn't.

Anybody had this problem? Sorry for taking up so much of the list bandwidth,
but this is driving me crazy.

Thanks.

Martha