Help: File gone berserk

David Spreadbury dspreadb at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 14 18:41:13 PDT 2009

Lea,
When you are printing to a file it doesn't really matter if the physical
printer is out there. You are only using the driver and creating a
postscript file, even if you use the SaveAs PDF, a postscript file is
created.

On your Marketing graphics, they should be able to embed their unique fonts
in their graphics, which should get rid of that problem.

David Spreadbury
Sr. Technical Writer