PDF Creator Issues with Frame9

Scott White swhite at alamark.com
Tue Sep 29 11:09:38 PDT 2009

Since I have upgraded our MACs running parallels from Frame 7.2 to 9.0
we have been encountering some issues in relation to colors and PDF
creation.
When I use the save as pdf option with a file that is using a color in
the table column info, a square box appears around that particular
column heading. When I print to postscript and open the file in
distiller 6.0 there are no problems everything looks as it should.
I can't get Distiller 9.0 to open itself on the machine, so I'm taking
the postscript file to an older pc I have and distilling it.

Anyone else run into this? I have other customers experiencing this
same behavior and other color issues.
Windows XP Pro and Vista via Parallels/Frame 9.0/All updates installed.

Scott White
Media Production & EBC Manager
Implementation Coordinator
210-704-8239