Any advantage to upgrade-FM7.2 to FM9?

Art Campbell art.campbell at gmail.com
Wed Sep 30 05:19:08 PDT 2009

Rather than relist what's already been mentioned, I think 9 is more
stable than 7, noticably so in book operations. On my system, I think
it may even be a little quicker. I also like the ability to spread the
interface over two monitors, although I dislike the need to do so.

A big plus is the integration with other programs, particularly
Acrobat for comment and edit management. But I use the other
components of the TCS2 suite too.

Because I elected to skip Vista and XP pales in comparison to W7, if I
were you I'd also be concerned with having an orphan product that
isn't designed for modern OSs. I think most corporate environments
will move to 7 pretty quickly. And although I'm sure 7 would run... I
don't think it would run as well as 9 under W7 and there's a decent
chance that other programs won't interoperate as well as they should.

Art

Art Campbell
               art.campbell at gmail.com
                                                      No disclaimers apply.