esc + m + p

Jeremy H. Griffith jeremy at omsys.com
Fri Apr 2 17:47:41 PDT 2010

On Fri, 2 Apr 2010 14:26:26 -0500, "Kelly McDaniel"
<kmcdaniel at pavtech.com> wrote:

>I had a drive crash 4 days prior to release. After restore, I no longer
>have any of my workflow tools. I am looking for the <something I can't
>recall> that changes the default esc + m + p action to Below Current
>Line, Center, Floating.

Sounds like ShrinkWrapAsIs.dll.  It's available (free)
from Carla Martinek's site at:
  http://martinek.us/shrinkwrap.html

Put it in frame\fminit\plugins, delete .cache there
(if any), restart Frame, and enjoy.  Then Esc m p
will leave your existing anchor settings unchanged.