Index with Dates?

Art Campbell art.campbell at gmail.com
Wed Apr 7 05:07:25 PDT 2010

Create a new paragraph tag with minimal font size and leading (unless you
want it to stand out), and set the color of the font to white.
Insert it at the anchor points in the text where you want the index
cross-refs to lead readers. Type your date and generate the List/Index of
paragraphs.

Art Campbell
         art.campbell at gmail.com
 "... In my opinion, there's nothing in this world beats a '52 Vincent and a
redheaded girl." -- Richard Thompson
                                                     No disclaimers apply.
                                                              DoD 358