insert generated list - TOC in content file

Bodvar Bjorgvinsson bodvar at gmail.com
Fri Apr 9 03:50:23 PDT 2010

Hi Björn,

Just make the file as usual and then import it into the content file.
And remove its reference from the Book file. I believe there are some
instructions to be found in the Help.

Hils dronningen fra mig! ;-)

Böðvar Björgvinsson

2010/4/9 Studio Smalbro <studio at smalbro.dk>:
> I need to make a framemaker file with a toc in the same file as the content.
> And I need to be able to update the toc. Normally I would have my toc as a
> standalone file inserted in the book file, but that won't do this time. I
> need to have the generated list in the content file itself. How do I do this
> trick ? I am running FM 9 for this project.
>
> Best regards
> Bjørn

> or visit
> http://lists.frameusers.com/mailman/options/framers/bodvar%40gmail.com

"Life is not only a game--it is also a dance on roses."
	--Fleksnes (Rolv Wesenlund)