plug in or script to manage text insets (unstructured)

Wim Hooghwinkel - idtp wim at idtp.eu
Mon Apr 12 06:54:27 PDT 2010

Hello Andy,

Thank you for your suggestion.

I have the golehtek plug in. Unfortunately it doesn’t work for me because the clients directory structure is not supported: in the folder names special characters (like &) are used and it’s not up to me to change that.

Otherwise the move book option could be helpful indeed.

I’ll contact the developers to see what they can do about it.

Kind regards, vriendelijke groet,

Wim Hooghwinkel

iDTP - Technical Communication Consultant

Adobe Certified Expert (ACE) in FrameMaker / NLDITA 2010

tel. +31652036811
Skype wimhooghwinkel
Twitter @idtp @NLDITA
 <mailto:info at idtp.eu> info at idtp.eu