Strategy for Handling Conditional Text

Bill Swallow techcommdood at gmail.com
Mon Apr 12 14:22:05 PDT 2010

In that case make sure you conditionalize everything from the 1st
character to the ending paragraph mark of each conditional paragraph.
You should have no issues if you follow that rule.

--
Bill Swallow

Twitter: @techcommdood
Blog: http://techcommdood.com
LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/techcommdood

Available for contract and full time opportunities.