Pagination problem

Writer generic668 at yahoo.ca
Wed Apr 14 12:22:31 PDT 2010

I assume that the pagination is set to double-sided (ie, left/right). If the preface has several individual FM documents in it, my guess is that each document is set to start on the right page, and the text of the troublesome document ends on a right page. Therefore, FM adds a blank left page so the next document can start on a right page.

Nadine