Re?

Jeremy H. Griffith jeremy at omsys.com
Fri Apr 16 00:02:52 PDT 2010

On Fri, 16 Apr 2010 18:08:41 +1200, Alan T Litchfield
<alan at alphabyte.co.nz> wrote:

>OK. I was afraid you might say that.

Um, I'm not the listowner here... that was just my own
observation and suggestion.  I've seen the same in other
lists I'm on lately.

>The only option is to open a new account I guess.

That makes no sense at all.  Michael will probably
change his password the minute he realizes what
happened, and that's that.  In the meantime, a few
spams won't kill us!  I get about 3000 a day!  ;-)
I can't even figure out *who* you think should get
a new account.  Getting one yourself would make no
difference at all.  <g>