graphics have random lines

Art Campbell art.campbell at gmail.com
Fri Apr 16 07:28:37 PDT 2010

My first guess would be that your FM 9 may not be fully patched. There were
a number of issues related to graphics files addressed in the three patches
that have been released over the last year or so:
http://www.adobe.com/support/downloads/product.jsp?product=22&platform=Windows

Obviously the line shows up on screen, but does it also show in hard copy,
and/or in PDFs?

Art

Art Campbell
         art.campbell at gmail.com
 "... In my opinion, there's nothing in this world beats a '52 Vincent and a
redheaded girl." -- Richard Thompson
                                                     No disclaimers apply.
                                                              DoD 358