graphics have random lines

Art Campbell art.campbell at gmail.com
Fri Apr 16 08:22:56 PDT 2010

OK, be sure you're fully patched then. As mentioned, the patches addressed
some graphics handling; the right lines may have been one of the bugs
resolved, but I didn't have that issue so I can't swear to it.

Art

Art Campbell
         art.campbell at gmail.com
 "... In my opinion, there's nothing in this world beats a '52 Vincent and a
redheaded girl." -- Richard Thompson
                                                     No disclaimers apply.
                                                              DoD 358