CGM lines do not scale

Fred Staal Fred.Staal at schilling.com
Fri Apr 16 13:04:34 PDT 2010

My thanks to those responding.
The solution is to install an older version of the filter files that FrameMaker uses for importing .cgm graphics (isoconverter.dll and optcgm.prf ). The version supplied with FM8 is v 6.1.06; I installed v 6.1.01. About half a dozen versions can be downloaded from the PTC web site (ptc.com/products/arbortext/cgm-filters.htm), which is also FrameMaker's source for the cgm filter).

Thanks,
Fred

Fred Staal
Supervisor, Technical Publications