Best online source for Adobe Technical Communication Suite> Training

David Creamer ideaslists at ideastraining.com
Wed Apr 21 07:16:05 PDT 2010

> What is the best online source for Adobe Technical Communication Suite
> training?  I currently own Version 1.3, but am considering an upgrade. Any
> idea why Lynda.com doesn't offer any courses for the integrated suite?

VTC.com has some on the individual programs--not all up to date, but the
basic concepts are there. I cannot vouch for the quality.

David Creamer
IDEAS Training & Consultation
http://www.IDEAStraining.com
Adobe Certified Trainer for Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat, InDesign,
InCopy, FrameMaker, Dreamweaver, Premiere, GoLive, and PageMaker
Authorized Quark Training Provider
Enfocus PitStop, Markzware FlightCheck, & FileMaker Authorized Trainer