First referenced graphic in pdf turns gray

Christiane Crety (CC) CC at thrane.com
Thu Apr 22 03:57:53 PDT 2010

Hi Framers.

FM 8.0p277 on Windows XP.

Strange error when generating a pdf file from an FM book:

The first referenced graphic in the book becomes gray (like unresolved
graphics references) in the pdf, but not in FM.

It has nothing to do with the graphic itself. I can move the graphic
after the other graphics and it looks fine. I can put another graphic in
the first anchored frame, and the same problem occurs: it appears as a
gray box in the pdf. I can delete the first anchored frame and the new
first graphic turns gray. It is always the first referenced graphic in
the pdf that turns gray.

Has anyone else seen this behavior? Is there anything I can do to fix
it?

Thanks,

Christiane

Christiane Crety
Technical Writer

T +45 39 55 86 82
E cc at thrane.com <mailto:xxx at thrane.com>

Thrane & Thrane A/S - Lundtoftegaardsvej 93 D
DK-2800  Kgs. Lyngby, Denmark - www.thrane.com
T +45 39 55 88 00 - F +45 39 55 88 88